Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dying...

Is blogging dying... or is it just mine?  I feel so sad about the fact that it has been a MONTH since I blogged. I'm so far behind and honestly, I feel like I should just quit... I pretty much have.  I want to get excited about it again!  I want to WANT to blog.  I want to have an experience and think, "I can't wait to blog about that!"  How do I get back there?  Do I even have ANY readers left?

One thing I AM excited about is the premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire tonight at 8 p.m.

I won four tickets from a local radio station to see it at an IMAX theater!  SO EXCITED! Maybe I'll blog about it?!

In the meantime, follow me on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with the exciting life of Shannon :-)

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I've learned we have to have Grace with ourselves. Give yourself a break.

Blog when you can, quit apologizing, live purposefully, then share it with us when you want, it's all good!

Anonymous said...

I'm a reader :)
Cecilia

Connie said...

Still a reader! Take some time off and come back when you feel ready- remember blogging should be fun!